- 1 Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020: Online application, eligibility, status and beneficiary list
- 1.1 Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020
- 1.1.1 Other i Yoday other not plan in 2020 for the purpose
- 1.1.2 Other i Yoday other not plan 2020 in the application how to pronounce?
- 1.1.3 Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 State Wise List
- 1.1 Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020
Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020: Online application, eligibility, status and beneficiary list
We hope this post helped you to find out Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020: Online application, eligibility
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 Apply | Antyodaya Anna Yojana Online Application | Antyodaya Anna Yojana Beneficiary List | Antyodaya Anna Yojana In Hindi
Other i Yoday other not plan poor citizens country beginning by the central government has been to the benefit. Antyodaya Anna is a ration card that is provided to those people of the country who are outside the household category, ie very poor. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) is a scheme launched by the Central Government on 25 December 2000 under the Ministry of Food Supply and Consumer Affairs for one million poor families. Under this scheme, the government will provide 35 kg of grain per family per month to the poorest of the country as well as the differently-abled. Dear friends, today we will give you Antyodaya Anna Yojana through this article.Is going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility etc., so read our article till the end.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020
The Central Government has also decided to include the disabled under this scheme, the state government is responsible for the beneficiaries under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card and Priority Family Ration Card. The Antyodaya Anna Yojana 35 kg ration every month Antyodaya card holder under including 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg rice. The governments of all states say that no disabled person of the country has been deprived of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme should be provided to all Divyang. The poor families in urban and rural areas will be provided benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, 35 kg wheat will be provided to the beneficiaries of the country at Rs 2 per kg and paddy at Rs 3 per kg.
Other i Yoday other not plan in 2020 for the purpose
As you know, there are many people in the country who are unable to buy ration for food due to financially very weak. For them, the Antyodaya card has been issued by the government and the country also find it very difficult for the differently-abled to meet their financial needs. In view of all these problems, the central government has started the Antyodaya Anna Yojana under this scheme. Providing food items for the disabled to eat at affordable rates. Through this scheme, 35 kg food grains will be provided every month to families with disabilities. Through this scheme, all states have been asked to ensure that no disabled person is deprived of
Other i Yoday other not plan in 2020 to benefit
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to Antyodaya card holders and differently abled persons of the country.
- Food will be provided to the beneficiary at an affordable price per month.
- Under Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 , 35 kg of wheat will be provided to the beneficiary at Rs 2 per kg and paddy at Rs 3 per kg.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana is mainly reserved for the poor, poor families in urban and rural areas will be provided benefits of this scheme.
- The applicant’s family selected for Antyodaya family will be provided unique quota card to get “Antyodaya Ration Card” recognition.
- The AAY includes the identification of one crore poor from poor families by the number of BPL families falling under TPDS within the states, and they are paid Rs 2. / – are providing food grains at a very discounted rate of Rs. Per kg.
- Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan ji says that the accountability of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card and the priority family ration card will be on the state government.
- Since the AAY scheme, 2.50 crore poor families have been expanded to cover the poor.
Families of identification to the order of adoption of the criteria
There are some criteria to identify families under this scheme which we have read below in detail.
- Landless agricultural laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans / artisans such as potters, leather craftsmen, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters, slum dwellers and people working in the informal sector on a daily basis such as concierge, porter, rickshaw puller, street vendor, Florists, snake charmers, waste pickers, cobblers, destitutes and other such categories in rural and urban areas.
- Family of widows or sick persons / disabled / 60 years of age or above who do not have any assured means for subsistence or social support.
- Widow or sick person or disabled person or persons over 60 years of age who do not have any assured means for subsistence or social support.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 of document ( eligibility)
- Applicants should be living below the poverty line.
- The applicant should be selected for Antyodaya Ration Card issued by the designated authority.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Identity certificate
- Income certificate of the beneficiary issued by the concerned patwari
- An affidavit of the applicant to the effect that he has not previously held any ration card.
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Other i Yoday other not plan 2020 in the application how to pronounce?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to avail this scheme can go to the Food Supply Department of their area and apply. For this, you should first go to the Food Supply Department and get the application form for the application of Antyodaya Anna Yojana. After taking the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it like name address, income mobile number etc. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the necessary documents in the application form. After this you have to submit the application form. After this, your application form will be examined, after which the decision will be taken by the department official whether he is eligible to get benefits in this scheme or not. After applying under this scheme, you can check the status of the application and your name in the beneficiary.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020 State Wise List
|Andra Pradesh||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Jammu Kashmir||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil Nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
We hope the Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020: Online application, eligibility help you. If you have any query regarding Antyodaya Anna Scheme 2020: Online application, eligibility drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.