- 1 Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra: Apply online
- 1.1 Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal
- 1.1.1 Maharashtra Mahaswane Employment Registration Key Facts
- 1.1.2 Mahaswayam employment registration maharashtra online application process
- 1.1.3 Mahaswayam Rojgar Registration Maharashtra Offline How to apply?
- 1.1 Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal
Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra: Apply online
We hope this post helped you to find out Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra: Apply online
All information about Maharashtra Mahaswayam Employment Registration , Maharashtra Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal online registration @ rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in portal, Mahaswayam Employment Job Seekers web portal will be provided to you through this article. Maharashtra government has launched Mahaswaj Rozgar Integrated Web Portal for youth seeking employment opportunities.
This portal will be provided by the Maharashtra government to the unemployed people of the state, who are seeking employment. All the educated unemployed people of the state can register themselves by visiting Mahaswaran Rojgar Registration Maharashtra online portal. On this online portal, you can easily get information about the jobs issued by various institutions. So that you can also apply for a job.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal
Mahasway employment registration will provide easy access to jobs for all job seekers specified by all employers. We know that the first Maharashtra government made three parts of Mahaswayam, the first employment for youth ( Maha Rojgar), the second skill development (MSSDS), and the third self-employment (Mahaswayamrojgar).
The Maharashtra State Government has added all three portals as a single portal under Mahasway Rojgar Registration Maharashtra. All those interested beneficiaries who are looking for online jobs can now apply online by visiting the same portal i.e. www.mahaswayam.gov.in/, the official website of Mahaswayam Rozgar.
Maharashtra Mahaswane Employment Registration Key Facts
|Name of scheme||Mahaswayam Employment Registration Maharashtra, Mahaswayam Employment Registration|
|Started||By Maharashtra government|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|an objective||Providing employment opportunities to youth|
|category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Objective of Mahaswayam Employment Registration
We know that there are many people in the state who are unemployed despite being educated, they are not getting employment. Due to the lock-down of Corona virus, the employment of people has also ended and it has also taken time to get new jobs. In view of all these problems, the State Government has started Mahaswaj Rozgar Registration Maharashtra Portal.
Mahaswyn employment registration Maharashtra Plan ( Maharashtra Mahaswayam Employment Registration main reason) is to provide employment opportunities for the youth of the state and to create self-sustaining all those youngsters. Through this scheme, by the year 2022, 4.5 crore work skilled young people are to be created, for which 45 lakh work skilled people will have to be prepared every year by the state for the next 10 years.
Benefits of Mahasway Rojgar Registration Portal
- This online portal has been started for unemployed youth of the state.
- All those people who are looking for jobs can get employment by registering themselves on this online web portal.
- Through this online portal, information related to any kind of skill training, job vacancy and entrepreneurship development can be easily found in one place.
- Training institutes can also register themselves on the portal and they can also show their advertisement.
- Training institutes can get registration fees from here by registering for training here.
- Through Mahaswayam Employment Registration, the youth of the state will get employment easily.
Maharashtra Mahaswayam Registration Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- The beneficiaries who wish to apply on this portal must be natives of Maharashtra.
- Job Seekers must be 14 years or older to register.
- The candidate has to update the data like educational qualification, experience, acquired skill, contact details etc. from time to time.
- Aadhar Card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Acquired skill certificate
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mahaswayam employment registration maharashtra online application process
In case you fulfill the eligibility criteria given above, you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Maharashtra Mahaswayam . After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the option of ” Employment ” from the menu bar . After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you should search jobs according to your skill, education, and district. Then you have to click on the option of nondani and a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter the details of your personal information and click on the Next button. Then the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on the ” Cofirm ” button. The next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your personal details and click on the Create Account button.
- An SMS / email will be sent to your registered mobile number. Then you have to click on submit button.
In this way your application for Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra will be completed in online mode.
Mahaswayam Rojgar Registration Maharashtra Offline How to apply?
If you want to complete the application process in offline mode, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First you have to go to your nearest Employment Exchange. You have to get the registration form by the concerned officer.
- After this, you have to fill the details of all the necessary information such as: Name, address etc. in the registration form.
- After filling all the details, you have to upload the relevant documents.
- Now after checking the information filled in the application form, submit it to the Employment Exchange.
Complaint Registration Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Maharashtra Mahaswayam. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of ” Grievance “. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the details of the information asked in the form like- personal details, address and contact details, complaints etc. and you have to click on the ” Submit ” button. In this way you can make the complaint registration process successful.
Through our website, you have provided all the important information related to Mahaswane Employment Registration. If even after this you are facing any kind of problem, then you can solve all your problems by contacting the helpline number. You can get help through the following helpline numbers and email IDs-
- Helpline Number- 022-22625651, 022-22625653
- Email Id- email@example.com
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.
Who can register as a Jobseeker on the Mahaswayam Rojgar Portal?
Those applicants who want to register under Mahasway employment, then any person of their age of 14 years or more can register as a jobseeker.
Is it necessary to pay any registration fees for registration?
No, if any applicant registers as a jobseeker, there is no need to pay any registration fee.
Why is registration required on the Mahasway Implementation Exchange Portal?
If any applicant registers on the web portal, he will be provided various online opportunities for registration employment, self-employment and skill development.
What can be used as a username after completion of registration on Mahaswayam portal?
Your Aadhaar number or email can be used as a username. In case of job seekers, it is already registered on the web portal www.maharojgar.gov.in. The old registration ID can be used as a username.
Is it necessary to submit any documents after implementation registration?
If the applicant has uploaded all the documents at the time of registration, there is no need to submit any documents after online registration.
- Punjab Ration Card List 2020: EPDS Ration Card Status, Ration Card List
- MP E Uparjan 2020-21: wheat, paddy purchase farmer registration
We hope the Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra: Apply online help you. If you have any query regarding Mahaswane Employment Registration Maharashtra: Apply online drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.