- 1 Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020: Online application, application form, beneficiary list
- 1.1 Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020
- 1.1.1 Palanhar Scheme Children’s grant money
- 1.1.2 Categories of children involved in Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme
- 1.1.3 How to apply for Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020?
- 1.1.4 How to see the payment status in Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana?
- 1.1 Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020
Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020: Online application, application form, beneficiary list
We hope this post helped you to find out Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020: Online application, application form, beneficiary list
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form , Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form , Palanhar Yojana In Hindi, Download Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan Application Form , List of eligible children in Palanhar Yojana , Category wise required documents and information about grant amount given in Palanhar Yojana 2020 This article will be given in detail. Keeping in mind the children orphaned by the Rajasthan government, the Palanhar scheme has been launched in Rajasthan .
Under the Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan Scheme, the orphan children of the state or whose parents have died, the provision of parenting, education etc. of such orphan children will not be institutionalized. For this, education, food, clothing and other necessary facilities will be provided in the family environment by the state by making the family, the closest relative of the girl child living in the society, interested person in the family of the familiar person.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020
According to the Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020 , a provision has been made to give Rs 500 per month to the children up to the age of 5 years. After this, when the child gets admission in the school, then till the age of 18 years, the amount of 1000 rupees will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan to Palanhar. So that the child can raise the children properly.
Rajasthan Contact Portal Grievance Registration
According to this scheme, an amount of Rs 2000 will be provided to every orphaned child every year, except for the category of widow and maternity, by the Government of Rajasthan for clothing, sweaters, and other necessary work. Under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020 of the Government of Rajasthan , the state government will fulfill the provision of education, provision of food, clothing and utility.
Palanhar Scheme Children’s grant money
- According to Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan, financial assistance of Rs 500 per month will be provided to all orphans and eligible children till the age of 5 years.
- According to this scheme, after taking admission in the school, a provision has been made to give 1000 rupees per month till the age of 18 years.
- 2000 rupees per year will also be provided to the children by the state government for their clothes, shoes, etc.
Highlights of Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme
|Name of scheme||Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan|
|Started||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|an objective||Providing education for children|
|Benefit||Easy access to education opportunities for children|
|category||Rajasthan Government Schemes|
Rajasthan Public Information Portal
Categories of children involved in Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme
- Orphaned children
- Children of parents with death penalty / life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum three children of widowed mother receiving destitute pension
- Maximum of three children of mother
- Reunited widowed mother’s child
- Children of AIDS afflicted parents
- Children of leprosy parents
- Children of disabled parents
- Divorced / abandoned woman’s child
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To apply in this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of a child extortion family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh.
- According to Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan, it is mandatory to send orphaned children to the Anganwadi center at the age of 2 and to the school at the age of 6.
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme Category-wise Required Documents
- Orphans – Copy of death certificate of parents
- Children of death penalty / life imprisonment parents – copy of sentence
- Three children of a widow woman eligible for destitute pension – copy of widow pension payment order
- Children of remarried widow mother – copy of certificate of remarriage
- Children of parents / parents of HIV / AIDS – ARD diary / Green card copy issued by ART Center
- Children of parents suffering from leprosy – copy of medical certificate issued by the competent board
- Certificate of three children of the mother who is going to attend – more than one year since the last date of marriage.
- Children of special qualified parents – 40% or more copy of proof of disability
- Children of Divorced / Abandoned Women – Copy of Divorce Abandoned Pension Payment Order
- Palanhar Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Child’s Aadhaar card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Anganwadi registration certificate of the child or certificate of graduation in school
How to apply for Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020?
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply through the steps given.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme . After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, after clicking on the option of ” Format of the application form for Palanhar Scheme ” at the bottom, the application format will be displayed in front of you. You have to download the application form format.
- In this application form, you have to attach all your documents by entering details of your personal information like – name of Palanhar, date of birth etc.
- Now the residents of the urban area have to submit their application form to the departmental district officer of the city and the resident of rural area submit their form to the concerned development officer or by visiting the E Mitra kiosk center.
- In this way, your Palanhar Yojana (Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana) application will be successful.
How to see the payment status in Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana?
All the applicants who have applied in the Palanhar scheme can check the status of payment through the given steps.
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Palanhar Payment Status in the ” Online application / e-service ” section .
- You have to click on this option. After you click on the option, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the Academic Year, Bhamashah number, Application ID and Captcha code and click on the button ” Get Status “.
- After this, the information about the status of payment will open on your computer and mobile screen.
Orders issued from time to time regarding extension of Palanhar Scheme: –
- Amended Rules, 2007 dated 25.04.2007 Incorporation of children of eligible widow of destitute pension
- Amendment Order No. 48595 dated 07.08.2007 Revised order in relation to the children of eligible widow of destitute pension
- Amendment Order No. 3514 dated 27.01.2010 Including children of remarried widowed mother
- Amendment Order No. 25816 dated 30.04.2010 Incorporation of children of leprosy / AIDS afflicted parents.
- Amendment Order No. 16901 dated 03.03.2011 inclusive of the children of a female being known
- Amendment Order No. 49283 dated 23.06.2011 revised application form of the scheme wef 01.07.2011
- Amendment Order No. 433 dated 26.04.2013 amended the definition of the scheme
- Amendment Order No. 1111 dated 1.5.2013 amending the definition
- Amendment Order No. 7951 dated May 29, 2013, in respect of the children of widowed / abandoned women
- Order regarding amendment order no.1336 dated May 16, 2013, for payment of amount in Palanhar within a maximum period of two months.
Download application form for Palanhar Scheme
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.
We hope the Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020: Online application, application form, beneficiary list help you. If you have any query regarding Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2020: Online application, application form, beneficiary list drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.